Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I eat in a day- recovery meal plan

Hi :) so a lot of people on tumblr have asked me what exactly I eat daily since I am recovering from anorexia so I thought I'd show you. My diet is based on a meal plan I was given when I started recovery to help me gain weight slowly and get loads of nutrients in my body.
So the first thing I do when I wake up is drink fluids because it boosts your metabolism for the day and wakes you up. So I fill up a litre bottle with ice water and have some green tea which is super healthy for you and helps fight and prevent disease 
My breakfat is in two parts. I have two wheetabix (or wheat biscuits) which is low in sugar and salt,  heated with milk and wholemeal toast with butter 
Lunch I have a sandwich with two slices of wholemeal bread, butter and ham with a yogurt and chocolate- I always have malteasers but you can have any 
Afternoon snack i experiment with smoothies so I have a different one everyday. Today was banana, strawberry, yogurt and spinach and was so yummy and full of nutrients for my body 
Dinner chnaged every night (obviously) and tonight was wholegrain pasta with bolognese
For pudding I have chocolate and another yogurt and to finish I have two biscuits (or cookies if you're from the ISA) with some milk 

And that is my day :) I hope this has helped and inspired some you recovering or given you some healthy ideas 
Thank you for reading 
B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment