Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sundays.

Hello :)
I think I am one of the very few teenaged girls that simply love Sundays....
I don't why my love for Sundays is so great, maybe it's the peacefulness that comes with the day, it's like the world is letting out a sigh of relief from the hard week and kicking off their shoes and sitting back waiting for the new week ahead.

Anyway my day hasn't been like the usual unproductive Sundays that I normally endeavour in. Yesterday I invested in a pair of bright pink (and I mean bright) Nike free run trainers which I found strange because I'm currently not allowed to exercise until my weight is up and my eating is better *rolls eyes*. HOWEVER this rule seemed to changed today when I was granted permission to play tennis for an hour with my other half and I haven't had fun like it in a while.
Since my eating problems have been getting worse and worse my views on life have done the same and I have been all round miserable and honestly at time damn right horrific to be around. But tennis today has lifted my mood and I'm clutching onto this sporting high for as long as possible.

Okay so I grant you me playing tennis on a Sunday isn't the most riveting of things to read, but hey isn't this what blogging is about? Besides I guess I just wanted to capture this day of overall happiness.

Thank you for reading
B x

*oh I also decided I want to start writing a book, nothing serious just leisure I guess*

No comments:

Post a Comment