Monday, July 7, 2014

Making Acquaintances

Hello :)
There are minimal things to say about me I just wanted to introduce myself to anyone who was wondering around the internet and happened to come across this blog.

I am of the awkward age of 17, the in-between stage of still being a teenager and becoming an adult and I am a girl....if you were wondering. 

I enjoy documenting my thoughts on things and writing and so I figured I should start writing on a blog whether anyone reads it or not is down to everyone else but I guess it will be a therapeutic (and safe way) of getting out the contents of my brain onto a page
I can't specifically tell you what this blog will be centred around because no ones life is centred around one soul thing and I can't tell you how often posts will go up either because I'm not sure when I will fancy writing

If you're still here then thank you for reading this I do appreciate it and perhaps I will see you again sometime :)
(Photo credit from weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment